Beauty fans will find on Amazon an almost inexhaustible selection of drugstore items, perfumes, and styling products that can produce a variety of affiliate content. On this page you will find an overview of beauty subcategories, available promotions, Lightning Deals, Best Sellers, referrals, Top-rated products, Most Wished, Most Gifted, Hot New Releases, Products Up to £20 and Brands.
Best sellers are an absolute must have for your affiliate content. They most often lead to conversions and generate the most revenue. We recommend that you check out the beauty best sellers before you start to write your content. The left-side navigation offers the option to divide the best sellers into even finer categories.
More trend pages about beauty:
Of course, there are many other beauty trends that you can be inspired by:
- Content on best sellers from various categories (such as “The Best Mascara,” “The 5 Best Face Creams,” “This Anti-Wrinkle Cream Works True Wonders”)
- Content on current trends, trend products, and new releases (such as, “This Lipstick Just Wants Everyone,” “Trend of the Week”)
- Use for product selection to make product recommendations (e.g., “Nail Dryer Test”) and evergreen content (e.g., “These Products Should Not Be Missing in Any Cosmetic Bag)
Find an overview of our beauty offers here and an overview of our drugstore deals here. Beauty coupons can have different durations and must be activated before use. Activation can be done in two ways:
1) Right in the beauty coupon overview:
2) On the product detail page:
We recommend that you only use the landing pages for product research and always link to a product detail page (such as Echo Show 5), These convert better and directly generate qualified sales. When linking to a category page or landing page and a purchase is made, it counts as an indirect qualified purchase and a lower commission is paid. All information on directly and indirectly qualified purchases can be found here