Tips & Tricks
You can also easily order groceries from Amazon – our services like Fresh and Pantry simplify food shopping. On this page, you will find an overview of the food and beverage subcategories; Available Promotions, Lightning Deals, Best Sellers, Referrals, Top -rated Products, Most-wished Products, Most-gifted Products, New Hot Releases, and Products Up to £5.
Amazon Pantry offers Prime customers inexpensive everyday items and delivers them directly to their doors. How does Pantry work? Prime customers can add any item labeled “Amazon Pantry” to their cart and complete their order once the minimum order of £15 has been reached. Write about the benefits of Amazon Pantry, preferably in a separate article, and add Amazon Pantry to matching articles. You will increase the conversion of low-cost products and generate upsales. You’ll find all Amazon Pantry products from the categories Food, Beverages, Household, Health & Beauty, Baby Supplies, and Office Supplies here.
Best sellers are an absolute must have for your affiliate content. They most often lead to conversions and generate the most revenue. We encourage you to check out the best sellers in Food & Beverage before you start your article. In addition, the left-side navigation divides the best sellers into even finer categories.
- Content on best sellers from various categories (such as “The Best Gin Varieties, “These International Snacks Love Everyone,” “The Best Sweets from the US”)
- Content on current trends and new releases (for example “The Latest Food Trends”, “Everyone Should Try This Super Food,” “International CuisineTrends”)
- Use for product selection to create product recommendations (e.g., “pedometer test”) and evergreen content (e.g., “These baking ingredients must not be missing in any kitchen,” “clean eating”)
You can find an overview of our special deals for food and beverages here. Coupons can have different durations and must be activated before use. Activation can be done in two ways:
1) Right in the garden voucher overview:
2) On the product detail page:
We recommend that you only use the landing pages for product research and always link to a product detail page (such as Echo Show 5), These convert better and directly generate qualified sales. When linking to a category page or landing page and a purchase is made, it counts as an indirect qualified purchase and a lower commission is paid. All information on directly and indirectly qualified purchases can be found here