In addition to earning commission incomes by product category, you can also earn fixed incomes from your advertising. These extra premiums are not geared toward products, but are paid for the promotion of Amazon.co.uk services, including those listed below.
You receive a fixed commission income once a referral that you sent from your website signs up for a subscription to an Amazon service – the income you earn is called a ‘bounty’.
Promoting Amazon services is just as easy as promoting products – you just integrate an Associate Link or banner into your website. You can use our SiteStripe Tool for this, or use an already- created banner from Associates Central.
Earn £3.00 for visitors referred from your site who sign up for the Amazon Prime 30-day Free Trial.
What is Amazon Prime?
For £7.99/month, Amazon Prime members can:
- Access unlimited, FREE One-Day Delivery on millions of items and same-day delivery in select residential postcodes
- Enjoy unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows, through Prime Video
- Read as much as they want from a rotating selection of more than a thousand books, recent magazine issues, comics, Kindle singles and more, on any device at any time
- Securely store an unlimited amount of photos with anywhere access through Prime Photos
- Listen to over two million songs on Prime Music
- Get exclusive, early access to daily Lightning Deals
How can you promote Amazon Prime?
Promote the logo or add a text link alongside any product review or mention (note: ensure the product is available on Prime). Get 30-day Free Trial of Amazon Prime landing page URL. Use the ready-made banners across your website or network.
- 30-day Free Trail of Amazon Prime landing page URL
- Ready-made banners across your website or network
Amazon Music Unlimited
Earn £4.50 for each visitor referred from your site who signs up for an Amazon Music Unlimited 30-day Free Trial.
What is Amazon Music Unlimited?
For a monthly fee of £9.99 (or £7.99 monthly/£79 annually for Prime members) Amazon Music Unlimited subscribers get:
- Unlimited access to 70 million songs – including all the latest and greatest artists and albums, as well as thousands of playlists and stations
- Ad-free listening – uninterrupted, high quality audio
- Offline listening – download to listen to your favourite music, wherever you are
- Hands-free listening with Alexa – exclusive voice feature
How can you promote Amazon Music Unlimited?
If your website focuses on music, or your visitors are interested in music-related products (and you can use the Report Centre to see what products your visitors usually buy), then this is the perfect subscription for you to promote to your audience. Use the ready-made banners across your website or network. Promote the logo or text link alongside any albums or songs you’re promoting with a Listen Now button.
Amazon Prime Video
Earn £3 for visitors referred from your site who sign up for a 30-day Free Trial of Amazon Prime, via your links to Amazon Prime Video.
What is Prime Video?
During the 30-day trial and then, for £7.99/month, Amazon Prime members get all the standard Prime benefits – but can also:
- Enjoy unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows
- Watch anywhere, anytime, with unlimited access throughout the UK
- Download movies and TV to their mobile or tablet to watch offline
How can you promote Amazon Prime Video?
Amazon Prime Video is perfect for websites that include content around videos, TV series or films. In order to earn the £3 bounty, you will need to drive your website visitors to this landing page. Make sure you add your tag. Or you can use one of our ready-made banners. Click here for more details, new releases and FAQ.
Earn £5 for every Audible 30-day Free Trial visitors from your website sign up for, and 50p for any other Audible digital audiobook purchase.
What is Audible?
Audible is the publisher and distributor of the world’s largest selection of digital audiobooks and spoken-word content. Audible customers can listen anytime and anywhere to professionally narrated audiobooks across a wide range of genres, including bestsellers, new releases, sci-fi, romances, classics, and more.
An Audible Trial offers a great way for a customer to try audiobooks. With their Trial, customer will receive:
- One free audiobook of their choice
- The ability to choose from 200,000-plus titles, including bestsellers, new releases, sci-fi, romances, mysteries, classics, and more
- After 30 days, if they choose not to cancel, they will receive one book each month for just £7.99/month
- The option to cancel easily, anytime; audiobooks already purchased are theirs to keep, even if they cancel
Note: You can earn £8.00 when an eligible customer takes a full price £7.99/per month membership.
How can you promote Audible?
The Audible bounty is a fantastic bounty to boost your earnings for any book or Audible-book-related blogs or websites.
You can either add our pre-made banners, or include a text link to any Audible book page on Amazon, or the Audible sign-up page.
To create text and image links for Audible memberships or individual audiobook titles, simply search for a specific Audible product ASIN using the Associates Central homepage tool, or search directly on Amazon.co.uk and use SiteStripe to create your tagged link or image.
Earn a £3 bounty by promoting Amazon Kids+
How does it work?
Amazon Kids+ is an all-in-one subscription that gives kids access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, Audible books, and games on compatible Fire, Android, iOS, and Kindle devices.
Parents also receive access to easy-to-use parental controls that allow them to find the right balance between education and entertainment. Parents can personalise screen time limits, set educational goals, filter age-appropriate content, and also manage web browsing and content usage based on their preferences.
Amazon Kids+ has so much to offer, including:
- A world of content for kids to explore within a completely kid-friendly environment
- Promotion of reading and math with educadtional apps and thousands of books
- Flexible parental controls where you can choose what content each child sees, set educational goals and time limits. You can manage these settings from their device, or remotely from our Amazon Parent Dashboard
- Ability to personalize each kid’s experience with profiles, and let them watch where they want to – on Fire Tablets, or Kindle eReaders
After the trial, monthly subscriptions start at just £1.99/month!
How can I promote Amazon Kids+?
To promote the Amazon Kids+ 30-Day Free Trial, all you have to do is feature our link or one of our ready-made banners on your website.
Earn a 3£ bounty for every free trial sign-up
What is the Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial offer?
The Kindle Unlimited Free Trial is a great way for customers to explore over 1 million books, thousands of audiobooks, and popular magazines on any device.
Great benefits of Kindle Unlimited include:
- Unlimited Access to over 1 Million eBooks
- Rotating selection of popular magazines
- Thousands of books with audible narration
- Read anytime, on any device with the free Kindle app
After the 30-day free trial, the monthly subscription fee is £7.99 and members have the option to cancel their subscription anytime.
How can I promote Kindle Unlimited?
To promote the Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial, all you have to do is feature our link or one of our ready-made banners on your website.
Prime Video Channels
Earn £3 for each visitor referred from your site who signs up for an Prime Video Channels 30-day Free Trial.
What is Prime Video Channels?
Prime Video Channels is a TV streaming service that allows Prime members to add channel subscriptions for a low monthly subscription fee, available individually without the need for a bundle and without a contract.
Amazon Prime members can now add channels like ITV Hub+, Discovery, Eurosport, Hayu, MUBI, BFI Player, MGM, Hopster, and Shudder across all devices with the Prime Video app, including connected TVs, streaming media players, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire tablets, and online at Amazon.co.uk/amazonvideo.
This is the first time certain channels, including Discovery, have been available independently of any ‘bundle’ deal, enabling customers to pay for the premium TV they want to watch. Customers can click to start and begin enjoying the channels immediately, without having to wait for any installation.
How can you promote Prime Video Channels?
Make your readers aware of Prime Video Channels by mentioning the Amazon service in an article.
Find matching banners that you can use to promote Prime Video Channels on your website.
Amazon Wedding List
Earn a £3.50 bounty by promoting the Amazon Wedding List
What is Amazon Wedding List?
Amazon Wedding List offers couples access to over 250 million products, from glassware to guitars, and toasters to trampolines. With lots to choose from, spouses-to-be can create a wedding gift list that’s as unique as they are.
Benefits of Amazon Wedding List include:
- Recommendations of popular wedding gifts
- Share your wedding list with friends and family at the click of a button, via social media or email
- Downloadable thank you list to easily track gifts
- Free shipping for Prime members or on orders over £20 (restrictions apply).
- Use Amazon’s Universal Wish List tool to add gifts from around the web to one wedding list.
- Personalise your list with pictures and notes, and highlight the items that you love the most.
How can you promote Amazon Wedding List?
Create your unique URL and share it with your visitors
Inspire visitors with engaging content that highlights the benefits of our list, e.g. ‘Top tips for a truly personal wedding list’, ‘Wedding gifts to take on your honeymoon’, etc. We offer a suite of banners, so you can choose the graphics that best suit your page.
Earn a £3 bounty by promoting the Prime Student 6-Month Trial
What is Prime Student?
Prime Student gives students all the benefits of Prime membership, with a 6-month trial and then 50% off the normal price of Prime, including:
- Get unlimited One-Day Delivery on millions of items
- Stream thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Video
- Access exclusive student offers including 10% off textbooks from Amazon
- Listen to over 2 million songs on Prime Music
After the trial, students get Prime for just £3.99/month (50% off regular Prime).
How can you promote Prime Student?
Make your readers aware of Prime Student by mentioning the Amazon service in an article. Find matching banners that you can use to promote Prime Student on your website.
Prime Try Before You Buy
Earn a £1.50 bounty when promoting Prime Try Before You Buy
What is Prime Try Before You Buy?
Prime Try Before You Buy is a service which is included in the Prime membership at no extra costs
Benefits of Prime Try Before You Buy
- Customers enjoy Prime Try Before You Buy for risk-free discovery of new styles and brands
- Customers can try their items at home for up to 7 days before they decide which articles they want to keep or return
- For their returns, customers can use the resealable polybag and the pre-paid return label which comes with every shipment
Prime Try Before You Buy reduces the barriers to shop Fashion on Amazon through:
- Deferred payment
- Easy returns
- Risk free try-at-home option
How can you promote Prime Try Before You Buy?
Make your readers aware of Prime Try Before You Buy by mentioning the Amazon service in an article. Find matching banners that you can use to promote Prime Student on your website.
You will find text links and banners to support Prime Try Before You Buy here:
Amazon Baby Wishlist
Earn a £1.50 bounty by promoting the Amazon Baby Wishlist
What is Amazon Baby Wishlist
Amazon Baby Wishlist gives expectant parents access to over 100,000 baby items, ensuring they can fully personalise their list and benefit from:
- Recommendations of top baby wishlist products
- Curated lists of popular products to make shopping for baby easier
- Share list with friends and family at the click of a button via social media or email
- Thank you list to easily track gifts
- Universal Wishlist: Easily add items from any website for one easy to manage wishlist using Amazon Assitant
- Free shipping for Prime members
How can you Amazon Baby Wishlist
Make your readers aware of Amazon Baby Wishlist by mentioning the Amazon service in an article. Find matching banners that you can use to promote Amazon Baby Wishlist on your website.
You will find text links and banners to support Prime Wardrobe here: