Introducing the all-new SiteStripe
We are excited to announce the new SiteStripe, which is now available for all associates.
What is SiteStripe?
The new SiteStripe is our quick linking tool for you. It allows you to create links directly from the Amazon.co.uk site without having to visit Associates Central. It lets you build links to any page on Amazon, and even share those links on Facebook or Twitter. It also has handy short-cuts to some other useful Associates pages.
What’s new in the latest release?
The SiteStripe has a new look and feel that we think will make it easier for you to create links directly from the Amazon.co.uk site without having to visit Associates Central.
Here are the key SiteStripe features:
- Text Links – lets you build short and long links to the current Amazon page you are viewing. Your Associate ID or tracking ID are already included in the short link.
- Image Links – lets you build image links to the current Amazon product page you are viewing.
- Text+Image – lets you build text and image links to the current Amazon product page you are viewing.
- Share Links on Twitter or Facebook – lets you post a quick update to Twitter or Facebook through your own Twitter/Facebook account with a URL to the current Amazon page being viewed. The link automatically includes your Associate ID or Tracking ID.
- Earnings – links you to your Earnings Summary report.
What are the benefits of using Short Links rather than Long Links?
We have listened to your feedback and have now made it easy for you to create your short links. See below for the list of benefits of using Short Links.
- Easier to integrate with social media posts
- Short links can encourage your visitors to share your link because it is now easier
- They visually look nicer than a long link within content
However, we do advise you test long links vs short links on your website as they can affect your click-through rate.
For further information about SiteStripe click here.