Earn big promoting the Audible free trial
Starting May 1, 2015 you are eligible to earn £5.00 for every Audible 30-day free trial you generate; and £0.50 for any other Audible digital audiobook purchase.
An Audible trial offers a great way for a customer to try Audiobooks. With their trial customer will receive:
- One free audiobook of their choice.
- The ability to choose from 150,000+ titles including best sellers, new releases, sci-fi, romances, mysteries, classics, and more.
- After 30 days, if they choose not to cancel they will receive 1 book each month for just £7.99/month.
- Cancel easily anytime. The audiobooks are theirs to keep, even if they cancel.
- £5.00 earned when an eligible customer takes a trial.
- £8.00 earned when an eligible customer takes a full price £7.99/month membership.
- £0.50 earned when a customer makes a purchase of an Audible audiobook (without a trial or a membership).
- £5.50 earned when a customer takes a trial and purchases content at the same time.
What is Audible?
Audible is the publisher and distributor of the world’s largest selection of digital audiobooks and spoken word content. Audible customers can listen anytime and anywhere they like to professionally-narrated audiobooks across a wide range of genres, including best sellers, new releases, sci fi, romances, classics, and more.
Get Started Promoting
To create text and image links for Audible memberships or individual audiobook titles, simply search for a specific Audible product ASIN in the Associates Central homepage tool. The following banner sizes are available to support your promotional efforts: 120×600, 300×250, 160×600, 120×90, 250×250, 468×60, 234×60, 728×90, and 320×50Click here for links
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I earn a bounty for sign-ups and purchases I refer through the Audible.co.uk website?No. You can only earn bounties for Audible products and services that are sold on Amazon.co.uk.
- Does a visitor need to complete the Audible 30-day Free Trial before I get paid?No. You will be paid a bounty for all eligible Audible Free Trials initiated regardless of whether the visitor completes 1-, 17- or 30-days of their Audible Free Trial.
- How can I track how many Audible sign-ups and purchases I have referred?You can view your earnings for eligible Audible purchased by logging into Associates Central and viewing the Earnings Report. Bounty earnings will be listed under Miscellaneous Referrals Summary. Be sure to check “combined reports” when accessing.
- Is everyone eligible for an Audible trial?A customer may take a trial as long as they have not taken a free trial within 12 months on the associated account or credit card.
- What constitutes a valid purchase?An Audible trial must be entered with a valid credit card. Any content purchase must not be declined.